Intranet Security as News in the Media
– “State Department Contract Employees Fired, Another Disciplined for Looking at Passport File” 
– “Laptop stolen with a million customer data records” 
– “eBayed VPN kit hands over access to council network” 
– “(Employee) caught selling personal and medical information about . . . FBI agent to a confidential source . . . for $500” .
– “Data thieves gain access to TJX through unsecured wireless access point” 
Headline dramas like these in the mainstream media are embarrassing nightmares to top brass in any large corporation. These events have a lasting impact on a company’s bottom line because ...