The wheel that squeaks the loudest ... gets the grease.
—John Billings (Henry Wheeler Shaw)
We’ll use a signal I have tried and found far-reaching and easy to yell. Waa-hoo!
There is a natural hootchykootchy motion to a goldfish.
Between the motion and the act falls the shadow.
—Thomas Stearns Eliot
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• How to get, display and scale images.
• How to create animations from sequences of images.
• How to create image maps that can sense when the cursor is over them.
• How to get, play, loop and stop sounds using an
• How to play video using interface