What’s in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet.
When faced with a decision, I always ask, “What would be the most fun?”
The chief merit of language is clearness.
One person can make a difference and every person should try.
—John F. Kennedy
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To write simple Java applications.
• To use input and output statements.
• Java’s primitive types.
• To use arithmetic operators.
• The precedence of arithmetic operators.
• To write decision-making statements.
• To use relational and equality operators.