- aborts (transactions), Transactions, Atomicity
- abstraction, Simplicity: Managing Complexity, Data Models and Query Languages, Transactions, Summary, Consistency and Consensus
- access path (in network model), The network model, The SPARQL query language
- accidental complexity, removing, Simplicity: Managing Complexity
- accountability, Responsibility and accountability
- ACID properties (transactions), Transaction Processing or Analytics?, The Meaning of ACID
- acknowledgements (messaging), Acknowledgments and redelivery
- active/active replication (see multi-leader replication)
- active/passive replication (see leader-based replication)
- ActiveMQ (messaging), Message brokers, Message brokers compared to databases
- ActiveRecord (object-relational mapper), The Object-Relational Mismatch, Handling errors and aborts
- actor model, Distributed actor frameworks
- Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (see AMQP) ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.