The MVC: Model View Controller
Intent: To provide users control over data as seen from multiple perspectives (see
Figure 10-4. Class Diagram
- Increases cohesion of each aspect.
- Localizes a logic domain that can be easily maintained.
- Enables the Model's independence from the UI.
- The MVC is complex.
- Compounded drawbacks among the patterns that it contains.
- Changes among the interface of one component may affect another.
A Comprehensive Look
The Model View Controller, or MVC, is made up of three aspects, as the name suggests: the Model, the View, and the ...