In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
• Understanding the differences between the Program Monitor and the Source Monitor
• Playing 360 video for virtual reality (VR) headsets
• Applying sync locks and track locks
• Selecting items in a sequence
• Moving clips in a sequence
• Removing clips from a sequence
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes. Once you have some clips in a sequence, you’re ready for the next stage of fine-tuning. You’ll move clips around in your edit and remove the parts you don’t want. You can also add comment markers to store information ...