1. Using Flash and ActionScript 3.0
• What Is ActionScript 3.0?
• Creating a Simple ActionScript Program
• Working with Flash CS5
• Writing and Editing ActionScript
• ActionScript Game Programming Strategies
• Basic ActionScript Concepts
• Testing and Debugging
• Publishing Your Game
• ActionScript Game Programming Checklist
ActionScript is a great programming language for making games. It is easy to learn, fast to develop with, and very powerful.
We start by looking at ActionScript 3.0 and the Flash CS5 Professional authoring environment. Then, we build some simple programs to get familiar with this new version of ActionScript.
What Is ActionScript ...