Cybersecurity Certifications and Job Roles
A Cybersecurity Roadmap
This training will cover over a dozen of the most popular security certifications. It will include the certification topics, costs, format (# questions, time, type of questions), and job roles commonly associated with the certification.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- Some popular vendor-neutral cybersecurity certifications available
- Topics covered by the certifications
- Cost to take the exam, # and types of questions on the exam, amount of time given to take the exam
- Job roles that may benefit from this certification
This training course is for you because...
- You want to enter the cybersecurity field
- You are in the cybersecurity field and want to increase your skills
- You want validation of the skills you have
- CISSP Cert Guide
About your instructor
Robin M. Abernathy has been working in the IT certification preparation industry at Kaplan IT Training, the owners of the Transcender brand, for almost two decades. Robinhas written and edited certification preparation materials for many CompTIA, (ISC)2, PMI, Microsoft, and ITIL certifications and holds multiple IT certifications from these vendors.
Robin provides training on computer hardware and software, networking, security, and project management. Robin has ventured into the traditional publishing industry by technically editing publications, coauthoring Pearson’s CASP Cert Guide and CISSP Cert Guide, and authoring Pearson’s Project+ Cert Guide. She presents at technical conferences and host webinars on IT certification topics.
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
- Security Roadmap (shows all the below certifications and a hierarchy)
- Starting Points
- Intermediate Certifications
- CISSP Specializations