Artificial Intelligence - The Things That Matter Most To Executives
Advanced analytics such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are becoming increasingly critical to developing innovative, differentiated, competitive, and successful businesses and products. AI is a powerful and growing field that can unlock the value of data, and ultimately transform businesses, industries, and human experiences.
This course is designed to give executives and practitioners a high-level overview of artificial intelligence (AI) as applied to business, and covers topics such as why to pursue, and how to prepare for AI projects, how AI can be used to achieve goals, and ultimately how to help ensure AI project success.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- What artificial intelligence is and isn't
- Why and how AI can be used to achieve business goals
- How to prepare for AI projects, including organizationally
- Typical costs, assumptions, risks, and considerations
- The current state of AI and the hype surrounding it
- The potential future of AI
At a high-level participants will be able to:
- Understand why and how AI can be used to achieve business goals
- Leverage concepts learned to help guide preparation and decisions for successful pursuit of AI projects
- Understand the difference between AI hype and reality
This training course is for you because...
- You are a business executive or technical practitioner interested in learning more about artificial intelligence.
- No background or prerequisites are required.
About your instructor
Alex Castrounis founded InnoArchiTech, a company that helps businesses and people transform data into value by leveraging data science and advanced analytics techniques such as AI and machine learning. InnoArchiTech provides education, training, writing, and speaking services.
Alex is also a book author, podcast creator and host, online course creator and instructor, writer for industry-leading publications, and public speaker.
Before working in tech, Alex spent ten years as a race strategist, data scientist, and vehicle dynamicist for IndyCar racing teams. During his racing career, Alex competed in over 100 races worldwide, including the Indianapolis 500.
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
This course is taught continuously for an hour and will consist of the topics listed below. Questions will be answered throughout the course, where possible, and time frame will be allotted at the end for Q&A.
- Course Overview
- What is AI?
- Why AI for Business?
- How is AI Used?
- Organizational Readiness For AI
- The data powering AI
- The costs of AI
- Assumptions and Risks
- AI… Hype or Reality?
- The Future of AI