Artificial Intelligence - Real-World Applications For Business
Advanced analytics such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are becoming increasingly critical to developing innovative, differentiated, competitive, and successful businesses and products. AI is a powerful and growing field that can unlock the value of data, and ultimately transform businesses, industries, and human experiences.
This course is designed to give executives and practitioners a high-level overview of many different types of real-world artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
This is part 3 of a 3-part series of courses on artificial intelligence for business, which includes the following:
- Artificial Intelligence For Business - The Things That Matter Most To Executives
- Artificial Intelligence - An Overview for Executives
- Artificial Intelligence - Real-World Applications For Business
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- You will learn about the following topics at a high-level, which you can apply when considering your next AI project.
- Many different types of real-world AI and machine learning applications, including prediction, recommender systems, recognition, computer vision, clustering, anomaly detection, natural language, and more.
At a high-level, participants will be able to:
- Understand different ways that AI and machine learning can be leveraged to solve real-world problems and create value from data
- Understand ways that AI and machine learning can be used to achieve business goals and improve human experiences
This training course is for you because...
- You are a business executive or technical practitioner interested in learning more about artificial intelligence.
- No background or prerequisites are required.
About your instructor
Alex Castrounis founded InnoArchiTech, a company that helps businesses and people transform data into value by leveraging data science and advanced analytics techniques such as AI and machine learning. InnoArchiTech provides education, training, writing, and speaking services.
Alex is also a book author, podcast creator and host, online course creator and instructor, writer for industry-leading publications, and public speaker.
Before working in tech, Alex spent ten years as a race strategist, data scientist, and vehicle dynamicist for IndyCar racing teams. During his racing career, Alex competed in over 100 races worldwide, including the Indianapolis 500.
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
This course is taught continuously for an hour and will consist of the topics listed below. Questions will be answered throughout the course, where possible, and time frame will be allotted at the end for Q&A.
- Recommender Systems
- Computer vision
- Clustering and anomaly detection
- Natural language processing, generation, and understanding
- Hybrid and miscellaneous