Artificial Intelligence - An Overview for Executives
Advanced analytics such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are becoming increasingly critical to developing innovative, differentiated, competitive, and successful businesses and products. AI is a powerful and growing field that can unlock the value of data, and ultimately transform businesses, industries, and human experiences.
This course is designed to give executives and practitioners a high-level overview of AI and machine learning, including common definitions, types, algorithms, processes, tradeoffs, and considerations.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- Definitions of AI and machine learning, along with related concepts
- Some of the different AI and machine learning types and algorithms
- Common processes applied to AI and machine learning projects
- Common tradeoffs and considerations associated with AI and machine learning
At a high-level, you will be able to:
- Understand what AI and machine learning means
- Understand the different types of AI and machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Understand some of the common tradeoffs and considerations associated with AI and machine learning
This training course is for you because...
- You are a business executive or technical practitioner interested in learning more about artificial intelligence.
- No background or prerequisites are required.
About your instructor
Alex Castrounis founded InnoArchiTech, a company that helps businesses and people transform data into value by leveraging data science and advanced analytics techniques such as AI and machine learning. InnoArchiTech provides education, training, writing, and speaking services.
Alex is also a book author, podcast creator and host, online course creator and instructor, writer for industry-leading publications, and public speaker.
Before working in tech, Alex spent ten years as a race strategist, data scientist, and vehicle dynamicist for IndyCar racing teams. During his racing career, Alex competed in over 100 races worldwide, including the Indianapolis 500.
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
This course is taught continuously for an hour and will consist of the topics listed below. Questions will be answered throughout the course, where possible, and time frame will be allotted at the end for Q&A.
- AI Definitions and Related Concepts
- Machine Learning Definition
- Machine Learning Types and Algorithms
- AI Types and Algorithms
- AI and Machine Learning Process
- Tradeoffs and Considerations