Chapter 15ConclusionTrajectory Do-Over and Core Driver
The Mental DNA Imprint to Who You Are, What You Do, and How to Design an Adaptive Attitude for Achievement for Your Next Trajectory!
By this point, this text has equipped you with the tools to make you capable of:
- Examining your Trajectory Code (TC) for what it is—without judgment—and beginning to make making strategic conscious steps to build a more healthy and balanced TC.
- Examining your FIST Factor for what it is—without judgment—and beginning to make strategic conscious steps to build a healthy and balanced FIST Factor and micro FIST Factors for situational needs. Challenge these people to challenge you, to calibrate your actions and decisions for significantly better trajectory pathways in life and more Point C destinations.
- Examining your Identity-Purpose Statement as it serves as your personal GPS for both how you see yourself and how you calibrate or recalibrate your entire thought process. This directs your natural inner dialogue based on these two imprint variables and helps you recognize what percentage of time you spend in the rearview-mirror of life versus operating from the windshield.
- Recognizing that the single common denominator of great people is that they assume ownership of their trajectory and allow it to continuously energize them.
- Being relentless in playing to your X-Factor and guiding your trajectories accordingly.
- Examining your Player Capability Index for what it is—without judgment—and beginning ...