Time for action – creating the OrientationExample project
We will now proceed with creating our
OrientationExample project which will show how to determine when the device orientation changes:
- Launch Xcode from the
- Choose Create a new Xcode project, or File | New Project.
- You will be prompted to choose a project type and template.
- From the Project Template Dialog, select the View-based Application project type.
- Ensure that you have selected iPhone from the Device Family drop-down as the type of View to create.
- Click on the Next button to proceed to the next step.
- Specify a name for the project which you want to create.
- Enter OrientationExample and then click on the Next button to proceed to the next step in the wizard. You ...