Let us now have a closer look at the SOA building blocks that enable us to realize the above-mentioned concepts:
- BPEL for business process automation with service composition.
- Services for achieving modular and flexible architecture. For service development web services technology is usually used.
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) provides a means for services and processes to communicate and enables management and control over the communication. ESB is the backbone of SOA.
- Registries and repositories are central directories of services and useful for locating and reusing services, as well as SOA governance.
- Human task support — business processes often involve human interaction. SOA supports human interactions in different ways, such ...