In consultation with the store owners, we come up with a brand-new design for their website. Let's look at the screen types we've designed:
The homepage fulfils a few of the bookstore's requirements:
- A slideshow where the owners can specify a few books to feature, to catch people's attention and keep the site fresh.
- An introductory paragraph about the store.
- A list of the 5 most recent announcements.
- A sidebar with the monthly special, store location, and search. Right from the homepage, the visitor will have access to the information they are most likely to want.
The announcements page has the following features:
- Announcements listed in ...