No credit card required
This chapter provides information and commands concerning the following topics:
• Copying files with copy, xcopy, and robocopy
• Compressing files with compact
• Encrypting files with cipher
• Manipulating shadow copies with vssadmin
• Manipulating shares with net share
• Mapping drives with net use
• Manipulating users and groups with the net command
• Modifying NTFS permissions with icacls
There are three primary commands that are useful for copying files.
You can use the copy command for basic file copying. The format is
copy source [destination ...