In This Chapter
You can use your iPad’s data-management apps and services to:
• Use iCloud to sync your important data—contacts, Internet bookmarks, reminders, notes, and more—across your devices.
• Sync with iTunes to copy content from your iPad to your Mac or Windows PC, and vice versa.
• Back up your data with iCloud or iTunes, and restore it if necessary.
• Copy files between your iPad and computer.
• Update your iPad’s operating system (iOS) when Apple releases a new version.
• Get technical, storage, data-use, and other information about your iPad.
• Get push notifications ...