Comment is free, but facts are sacred.
—C. P. Scott
The creditor hath a better memory than the debtor.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To write simple Visual Basic programs.
• To use the Windows Forms designer to position, size and align controls.
• To write statements that input data from the user and display results to the user.
• To declare and use data of various types.
• To use variables to store data for later use in a program.
• To use arithmetic operators to perform calculations.
• How precedence determines the order in which arithmetic operators are applied.
• To write decision-making statements.
• To use equality and relational operators to compare values.