• How to quickly set the right environment to negotiate
• What small talk is and what it is good for
• How to put together a good opening statement
• What to do if they are not helpful from the start
• How to define a good process in a couple of minutes
• The role of body language and how to use it early
Nkiruka found herself in her second meeting with Kingsley, a partner from a company she wanted to join. The first meeting was brief and a little confusing. It was Nkiruka who asked for the second meeting. She prepared extensively for the negotiation, or did she?
“It is only the first step that is difficult.”
Marie De Vichy-Chaconne
First impressions matter! Nkiruka ...