Debugging and Post-processing
By the end of this chapter you should:
1. Understand how to debug games using the Object Inspector and Stats panel.
2. Understand how to use the Profiler window for assessing performance.
3. Understand what post-processing is.
4. Be able to use post-processing effects such as Blur and Bloom.
5. Be able to use cell shading.
The final stage of the six-stage workflow to making a Unity game is about building, testing and refining the game. It is a cyclic stage that comes after the core functionality has been created. It’s cyclic because a developer typically tests the game to find errors, glitches or ...