Particle Systems and Shuriken
By the end of this chapter you should:
1. Understand what a particle system is.
2. Be familiar with Unity’s Shuriken particle system.
3. Understand the concepts of particle and emitter.
4. Be able to create your own particle systems.
5. Understand interpolation and how to graph parameters.
This chapter is primarily about particle systems and the effects they create. You may already have some idea about what a particle system is and what it is used for, or it may be completely new to you. Whatever the case, this chapter considers particle systems from the ground upwards and explains how to get started ...