Now that you have an indication of your Type, you can think about the things that cause you stress. Below, you can find a useful guide that shows potential “stressors” and “energizers” depending on your Type:15
ISTJ and ISFJ
• Other people’s incomplete or sloppy work that affects the quality of your own work
• Being asked to change something with no good rationale provided, dealing with sudden change
• Being asked to do things in an inefficient, ineffective way
• Being asked to “wing it,” brainstorm or imagine outcomes
• Organizing facts and details to accomplish a goal
• Reaching closure before moving on to another task or project
• Quiet work space with few interruptions ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.