Rule: Weight in motionRule: Timing
• Set keys with the right tangent type.
• Learn how to locate and identify the location of key frame information.
• Use the Key Info of a keyframe to adjust the position of an object.
• Use the Curve Editor to access curves.
• Use the Parameter Curve Out-of-Range Types to create repetitive motion.
• View and adjust the timing of an object’s motion.
Living objects move on curves and have a certain definable rhythm. When a line goes flat, it either represents calmness and tranquility or that ...