The admissions tests described here are the ones you are most likely to face as a health-care student:
• Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) for admission to medical, veterinary, and podiatry schools.
• Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) for pharmacy schools.
• Optometry Admission Test (OAT) for optometry schools.
• Graduate Record Examination (GRE) for admission to some graduate programs, such as Veterinary Medical Schools or master’s degree programs for some allied-health programs.
• Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) for admission to a graduate school of management, for careers such as health-care administration.
• Dental Admission Test (DAT) ...