What’s in This Chapter
• Why time management training is important
• Determining which workshop agenda will meet your needs
• What you need to know about training
• Estimates of time required
• A broad view of what the book includes
Increasingly, adults seem to have the attention spans of gnats, constantly rushing from one thing to the next, while checking smartphones every two seconds to see what’s on social media or in email or to respond to whoever texted. In short, many of us are urgency addicts, looking for the next “hit” of a “like,” “mention,” or “retweet.” ...