What’s in This Chapter
• Create a communication strategy for the workshop
• Partner with managers to help reinforce learning
• Link effective time management to organizational metrics
• Support action plans created in the workshop
• Offer additional learning opportunities
Employees currently use an average of 32.4 learning hours in a year, representing a steady uptick in hours since 2012, with an average organizational spend of $1,229 per employee. The focus of this learning, however, is on standalone events or activities, not on the support of follow-up application or activities embedded on the job, which is critical ...