After reading this chapter, you will:
1. Understand what it takes to put the UX process to work as a practitioner in the field
2. Know how to be a smart UX practitioner
3. Know how to participate in UX professionalism
4. Understand the impact and limitations of cost-justifying a UX process
5. Appreciate the business and politics of UX within your organization
Here is a little advice on getting started in applying the UX process within your organization. Some readers will already be engaged in the UX process and can ignore the points that no longer apply.
If possible, ...