After reading this chapter, you will:
1. Understand the concepts of UX goals, metrics, and targets
2. Appreciate the need for setting UX target values for the envisioned system
3. Understand the influence of user classes, business goals, and UX goals on UX targets
4. Be able to create UX target tables, including identifying measuring instruments and setting target values
5. Know how UX targets help manage the UX lifecycle process
We are making splendid progress in moving through the Wheel UX lifecycle template. In this chapter we establish operational targets for user experience to assess the level of success in your designs so that you know when you ...