After reading this chapter, you will:
1. Know how to construct design-informing models as the second span to bridge the gap between analysis and design
2. Understand user models such as work roles, user classes, social models, and user personas
3. Understand usage models such as flow model, task models, and the information object model
4. Understand work environment models such as the artifact model and physical model
5. Understand the role of barriers (to work practice) within models
We begin each process chapter in the book with a “you are here” picture of the chapter topic in the context of the overall Wheel lifecycle template; see Figure 6-1 ...