O'Reilly logo

The Twitter Job Search Guide by Susan Britton Whitcomb, Chandlee Bryan, Deb Dib

Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required

CHAPTER 1

TWITTER IS WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE

“We defined a mere 1 percent of what Twitter is today. The remaining 99 percent has been, and will continue to be, created by the millions of people who make this medium their own, tweet by tweet.”

—Jack Dorsey, creator, cofounder, and chairman, Twitter, Inc., in his foreword to the book 140 Characters: A Style Guide for the Short Form by Twitter cofounder Dom Sagolla

There is no shortage of information at our fingertips today. It’s estimated that a week’s worth of content in The New York Times contains more information than a person was likely to come across in a lifetime in the 18th century.

But with this superabundance comes conflicting advice, especially around job search. How do you find what you ...

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required