1.1 CHANGES IN SINGAPORE’S POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
• ‘All Lose, Lose All’ Risk If Political Provocateurs Win
• The 2014 National Day Rally: An Impression Of Significance
• The Political Forces Shaping Our Future
• Risks Singapore May Face In 2015
• Political Change At The Ballot Box
• Moral Roles Of The Elected President
‘ALL LOSE, LOSE ALL’ RISK IF POLITICAL PROVOCATEURS WIN
First published in the Straits Times, 12 June 2014
The People’s Action Party (PAP) has made a sustained effort since the 2011 General Election to engage with the ground, update its policies and increase its investments in social issues. It has also appointed new political leaders and publicly introduced potential election candidates.
Such moves are implicit signals ...