In this chapter, we pull together the various elements from the rest of the book to provide an overview of how they can be used to deal with everyday situations or to answer common questions system administrators (SAs) and managers often have.
• Think about the organizational structure you need—Chapter 30.
• Check in with management on the business priorities that will drive implementation priorities.
• Plan your namespaces carefully—Chapter 8.
• Build a rock-solid data center—Chapter 6.
• Build a rock-solid network designed to grow—Chapter 7.
• Build services that will scale—Chapter 5.
• Build a software depot, or at least plan a small directory hierarchy that can grow into a ...