No credit card required
The Importance of Investor Meetings
Key considerations for directors:
• Preparing for and conducting investor meetings have heightened importance for small-cap companies.
• Small-cap boards should determine what level of involvement they will have in the preparatory process.
• At a minimum, boards should consider reviewing the investor presentation materials with management prior to the actual meetings.
• The less experienced officers are with respect to corporate finance/capital markets, the more board oversight might be required.
Common mistakes to avoid:
• Small-cap directors can often be too deferential to management and banks with respect to preparing for ...