The beauty of innovation is that many innovation and creativity techniques will work to elicit and organize ideas. Many of the techniques and processes listed below are organized forms of brainstorming. They enable groups to look at problems and opportunities in new ways.
In the higher education industry thirty years ago, the industry norms were:
• Students came to campus.
• Most students were in their late teens and early twenties.
• Professors were content experts.
• Classes were conducted during weekdays.
• Professors lectured content that only a few people were privy to, and students took notes.
• Students were almost all white and American-born.
Look at what has happened in recent ...