Committed to a Family Asylum
If you have never been hated by your child, you have never been a parent.
PROPOSITIONS ABOUT “FAMILYING”
1. Adult behavior is not caused by childhood experiences.
2. Parenting seldom works, but “familying” does.
3. Children are not our most precious resource.
4. Good parents don’t worry about their children’s self-esteem.
5. Children don’t deserve a better life than we had.
Do you come from a weird family? Does your family yell, argue, even fight? Do you have at least one family member who would immediately be voted out were it not for unbreakable family ties? Have you ever fantasized about running away from your family?
If you answered yes to these questions, congratulations! ...