Day trading can be perilous or profitable--depending upon the expertise of the trader. In this no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners guide, you learn how the market works and how to make it work for you. From screening stocks to conducting technical analyses, you learn everything active traders need to succeed in this tumultuous world, including:
- What goes on behind the scenes in the market
- How things can go wrong and how to reduce risk
- Which kind of technical analyses work--and why
- The best research and trading services to turn to for help
- The ins and outs of chart patterns, like Candlesticks, Triangles, and Head and Shoulders
With real-life examples that illustrate the ups and downs inherent in this high-risk, high-profit business, this guide is all you need to trade wisely, quickly, and lucratively, no matter how new you are to the challenging game of day trading.