“If you aim at nothing, you’ll hit it every time.”
“An acre of performance is worth a whole world of promise.”
After reading this chapter, you should be able to:
• Grasp a big picture view of why supply chain performance measures are essential to business success.
• Identify key performance metrics, including key performance indicators (KPIs), in the supply chain management.
• Understand unique challenges of measuring cross-organizational supply chain performance in comparison to individual organizational performance.
• Understand the role of balanced scorecard approach in measuring the supply chain performance.
• Learn about the Supply Chain Operations ...