The Daily Telegraph Tax Guide contains everything you need to know about completing a Self-Assessment tax return for 2014/15 including:
* all you need to know on the New ISAs (NISAs) and the major changes allowing pensioners access to more of their pension funds
* section-by-section worked illustrations
* key changes from the 2014 Autumn Statement and 2015 Budget
* dealing effectively with HM Revenue & Customs
* when and how to file your return and pay your tax
For any taxpayer, whether self-employed, part-time, retired or unemployed, the book is an invaluable resource that can help ensure that you are as tax efficient as possible, offering practical advice, timetables and examples that aim to simplify what many people view as a complex and challenging procedure.
With a whole range of top tips for saving on all types of tax, The Daily Telegraph Tax Guide is the essential guide to completing your 2014/2015 tax return.