We’ve covered a lot of ground in the preceding pages. In addition to talking about the prospecting methods themselves, we introduced new and overlooked variables such as:
• Utilizing technologies to increase your productivity and do some of your research for you
• Combining minimally effective methods and using them together to increase their overall effectiveness
• Varying the order in which the combined methods are used
• Varying the frequency and timing of your messages to your prospects
• Using provocative messaging to grab the attention of your prospects and to differentiate you and your message from those of your competitors
• Utilizing triggering events to contact your prospects during their time of need
Who knew ...