In This Chapter
• Getting to know the Mail app
• Giving Windows 8 your email account particulars
• How to compose and send an email message
• Handling file attachments
• How to get and read incoming messages
The world passed a milestone of sorts a few years ago when it was reported that, in North America at least, more email messages were sent each day than postal messages. Now, email volume is several times that of “snail mail” (as regular mail is derisively called by the wired set), and the number of emails shipped out each day is counted in the hundreds of billions.
The really good news is that email has become extremely easy to use because email programs have become much better over the years. As you ...