In This Chapter
• Creating accounts for each person who uses your computer
• Setting up accounts with passwords and custom pictures
• Sharing and hiding your documents
• Keeping an eye on the kids with parental controls
• Setting up your very own wireless network
Do you share your computer with other people, either at work or at home? Then you’ve probably run smack dab into one undeniable fact: people are individuals with minds of their own! One person prefers Windows in a black-and-purple color scheme; another person just loves changing the desktop background, the wackier the better; yet another person prefers to have a zillion shortcuts on the Windows desktop; and, of course, everybody uses a different ...