Cerebral Selling—Why People Will Buy from You
In This Chapter
• How your prospects make a purchasing decision
• Uncover the greatest psychological barriers to the sale
• Find the balance of using logic and emotion when selling
• Learn how the sales funnel will help you
• Distinguish between using empathy and using sympathy when selling
What motivates someone to make a purchasing decision? How do some salespeople so eloquently convert a reluctant, resistant prospect into a happy customer? Why do some salespeople possess what seems to be a gift or the natural ability to change a resounding “No” into a “Yes”? Are these prospects making a purchase because of the price, the need, the desire, the benefits, the salesperson, persistence, pressure, ...