Note: Keynotes are available now; we will be adding the complete conference compilation soon, so come back to see more of the O'Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) New York 2018 provided conference attendees with an unsurpassed opportunity to learn about the latest breakthroughs in AI. Laser focused on AI business development, the conference offered presentations by many of the world's top AI practitioners, including industry leaders such as Xerox PARC CEO Tolga Kurtoglu, Intuit CDO Ashok, IBM AI VP Al Dario Gil, and more. If there was just one take away from AI-New York 2018, it's this: AI will have an enormous impact on your business—don’t get left behind.
This video compilation gives you unfettered access to each of the conference's sessions, keynotes, and tutorials. Highlights include:
- Keynote speeches from AI visionaries like Peter Norvig (Google), Julie Shin Choi (Intel AI), and Thomas Reardon (CTRL-Labs).
- The AI Business Summit—tutorials and executive briefings specifically designed for executives, business leaders, and strategists.
- Sessions on how to implement AI, including the Ashwin Vijayakumar (Intel) tutorial on the Movidius Neural Compute Stick and Danielle Dean's (Microsoft) talk on building AI applications backed by a Kubernetes cluster.
- Sessions on the models and methods of AI, including Zoubin Ghahramani's (Uber) deep dive into probabilistic machine learning; Ameet Talwalkar's (Determined AI) exploration of scalable deep learning; Taniya Mishra (Affectiva) on AI emotion detection software; and Gerard de Melo (Rutgers University) on deep sentiment analysis techniques.
- Sessions on AI in the enterprise.
- Sessions covering the impact of AI on business and society.
- Sessions on the ways people interact with AI, including talks on incorporating AI into cyberthreat detection; AI-powered customer service agents; and the uses of cognitive IoT in eldercare.
With more than 100 hours of material to review at your own pace, the AI New York 2018 video compilation is a phenomenal value for anyone who wants to join the AI future.