Some people seem to be able to talk anybody into anything! Do they simply possess a natural talent that the rest of us can never hope to imitate?
This refreshing books says "No!" and provides readers with a unique, proven, step-by-step analytical thinking process that anyone can use to analyze, organize, and present information in a persuasive way.
The Anatomy of Persuasion literally dissects each step in the persuasion process. Readers will turn their great ideas into tangible realities as they learn how to:
* apply the two major principles of communication
* perceive the needs of others
* present the features and benefits of their idea
* understand the subconscious decisions people often make
* create a logical, error-free proposal (oral or written) that will win the day.