Resistors, Capacitors and Inductors
- Can you tell the name of a non-linear resistor that is mainly used for the protection of semiconductor devices against voltage transients?
- Name the mathematical function that describes the way in which a capacitor is charged from a fully discharged state to the steady-state value?
- What is the shape of the waveform describing rise of voltage across a pure capacitor when charged by a constant current?
- What is the shape of the waveform describing the current flowing through a pure inductance when connected across a DC voltage?
- Name an R–C circuit whose transfer function has a left-hand s-plane pole far away from the origin and a zero at the origin.
- Name an electronic component through which current and ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.