1. Abramowitz, M. and Stegun, I. (eds) (1970) Handbook of Mathematical Functions With Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables, 9th edn, National Bureau of Standards.
2. Mitola, J. (2007) in Cognitive Radio Architecture, in Cognitive Networks: Towards Self-Aware Networks (ed. Q.H. Mahmoud), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, doi: 10.1002/9780470515143
3. Mitola, J. (1999) Cognitive radio for flexible mobile multimedia communications. Proceedings of the IEEE International Workshop on Mobile Multimedia Communications.
4. Mitola, J. (2000) Cognitive radio an integrated agent architecture for software defined radio. PhD thesis. KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
5. Haykins, S. (2005) Cognitive radio: brain empowered wireless communications. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 23 (2) 201–220.
6. Mitola, J. and Maguire, G. (1999) Cognitive radio: making software radio more personal. IEEE Personal Communications, 6 (4), 13–18.
7. Mitola, J. (1992) Software radios-survey, critical evaluation and future directions. Proceedings of IEEE National Telesystems Conference, New York, pp. 13/15–13/23.
8. Federal Communications Commission (2005) Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Order: Facilitating Opportunities for Flexible, Efficient, and Reliable Spectrum Use Employing Cognitive Radio Technologies. ET Docket No. 03-108, February 2005.
9. Yucek, T. and Arslan, H. (2009) A survey of spectrum sensing algorithms for cognitive radio applications. IEEE ...