1. Young, C.D. (1995) A Unifying Dynamic Distributed Multichannel TDMA Slot Assignment Protocol—CSD WP95-1001—02 November 1995.
2. Young, C.D. (1996) USAP: a unifying dynamic distributed multichannel TDMA slot assignment protocol. Proceedings of the IEEE Milcom 1996.
3. Young, C.D. (1999) USAP multiple access: dynamic resource allocation for mobile multihop multichannel wireless networks. Proceedings of the IEEE Milcom 1999.
4. Young, C.D. (2000) USAP multiple broadcast access: transmitter and receiver directed dynamic resource allocation for mobile, multihop, multichannel, wireless networking. Proceedings of the IEEE Milcom 2000.
5. Young, C.D. (2006) The Mobile Data Link (MDL) of the joint tactical radio systems wideband networking waveform. Proceedings of the IEEE Milcom 2006.
6. Young, C.D. and Amis, A. (2011) UCDS: unifying connected dominating set with low message complexity, fault tolerance, and flexible dominating factor. Proceedings of the IEEE Milcom 2011.
7. Mission Need Statement (MNS) for the Joint Tactical Radio (JTR) of 21 Aug 97.
8. Future Combat System Challenges and Prospects for Success, US Government Accountability Office, March 2005.
9. Kimura, B., Carden, C., and North, R. (2008) Joint tactical radio systems—empowering the warfighter for joint vision 2020. Proceedings of IEEE Military Communications Conference 2008, RST2.1.
10. (2004) Joint Requirements Oversight Council Memorandum (JROCM) 095-04, 14 June 2004.
11. (2007) Tactical Wireless Joint ...