Carry out the following steps to install an HA VMM management server:
- Log in as rllab\vmm-admin or with an account that has administrator rights.
- Browse to the VMM installation media, right-click on setup, and select Run as administrator.
- On the main Setup page, click on Install and the install process will detect whether it is running on a cluster node and will then ask if you want to make it highly available.
- Click on Yes to start the HA VMM installation.
If you click on No, VMM will be installed as a standalone VMM server.
- Click to select VMM management server and click on Next:
VMM console is automatically selected ...