Are you ready to move ahead in a career as a Linux system administrator? Do you have basic experience installing software on Windows or Mac computers? Do you know how to change directories, read documents, and compress files? Then you have the knowledge necessary to take this course which provides all the information you need to pass the LPIC-1 101-400 exam.
The 101-400 is the first of two exams you must pass to earn a LPIC-1 Linux administrator certification from the Linux Professional Institute. The LPIC-1 certification is respected by employers everywhere including CERN, DOD, NASA, NSA, and FAA. Holding the LPIC-1 tells the world you have the skill and knowledge to set up, maintain, and secure Linux systems.
- Master everything you need to pass part one of the two-part LPIC-1 certification exam
- Learn how to run multiple versions of Linux such as Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat, SUSE, and more
- Understand how to install software with dependencies and set up logical volumes
- Learn to configure a Linux system and perform basic penetration testing
- Build skills useful for other certifications like Certified Ethical Hacker and Security+
Ted Jordan has more than 25 years of Linux and UNIX programming and training experience with General Motors, Silicon Graphics, CAVE Virtual Reality, and Sun Microsystems. He now runs startup Funutation Tech Academy that partners with over 100 education centers that deliver tech programs to kids. Mr. Jordan earned a Master of Science from UC Berkeley and a Bachelor of Science from Kettering University. He holds the LPIC-1, Linux+, SUSE CLA Linux Administrator, Network+, A+, Security+, Solaris Administrator, and Certified Ethical Hacker certifications.