Statistical Quality Control–Phase I Control Charts
The focus of this chapter is a discussion of phase I control charts for variables, attributes, and learning about process capability
- Some valuable tools for achieving quality such as the Pareto chart, cause-and-effect diagram, and defect concentration diagram
- Shewhart and R control chart
- Shewhart and R control chart when process mean and process standard deviation are known
- Shewhart and S control chart
- Shewhart control chart for individual observations
- Shewhart control chart when sample size is variable
- The p chart with sample size constant
- The p chart with sample size variable
- The np chart
- The c chart
- The u chart
- Process capability
After studying this chapter, the reader will be able to
- Understand the difference between variables and attributes.
- Design phase I variable control charts and attribute control charts.
- Set up and R control charts and use them in different scenarios.
- Set up and ...